- Oct 20 -22, 2021
- Elementary & Secondary
Date & Time
- Oct 20 - 22, 2021
- 8:00AM - 4:00PM
- 507 E University Ave.
- Georgetown, TX 78626
- $1,695 per person until 9/1/21,
- $1,895 per person after 9/1/21
- Register Now
Introduction to ADI Facilitator Institute
- This three-day institute is designed for district science supervisors, instructional coaches, science specialists, or teachers who want to learn how to facilitate an Introduction to ADI workshop for elementary and secondary teachers. The Introduction to ADI workshops are designed to help teachers develop the knowledge and skills needed to start using the Argument-Driven Inquiry (ADI) instructional model.
Included in Your Registration
- 3 Days of hands-on ADI Training
- Training materials to take with you to help you train teachers in your school or district (includes handouts and ADI Training PowerPoint) with a license to use the training materials for two years.
- Trainer Pack.
- Daily Q & A session with the facilitator.
- ADI Trainer Certification.
- 10% Discount for you and your colleagues at the ADI Store.
Trainer Pack Includes
- Group Lanyards
- Back Pocket Question Cards
- ADI Posters
- Argument Cards
- Peer Review Cards
- Teacher Question Cards
- ADI Lab Kit
- $1,695 per person until September 1, 2021
- $1,895 per person after September 1, 2021
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport 39.7 miles
- 3600 Presidential Blvd
- Austin, TX 78719