Can independent consultants or publishing company representatives attend?
Unfortunately, we do no certify independent consultants, business coaches, or external trainers to sell or train our products and services.
Now that I am an ADI Certified Trainer can I train teachers in other schools and/or districts?
You can train only the teachers in the school(s) and/or district listed on the licensing agreement.
What is your attendance policy?
In order to receive credit for this course and ADI certification, a participant must:
- Attend all 28 hours of the course;
- Participate in all course activities;
- Create a curriculum map for a course;
- Create a new ADI Lab Investigation that can be used in the future;
- Create a professional development plan for your district;
- Complete and submit the ADI licensing agreement; and,
- Complete and submit the course evaluation.
Now that I am an ADI Certified Trainer can I work for ADI?
There is no guarantee of employment, but you are welcome to apply for any company job openings.