Sales Representative (Remote)
ADI is seeking Sales Representatives. The ideal candidate will be will become an expert on ADI’s solutions and identify opportunities to serve schools and districts and in doing so, achieve revenue targets. The new hire must be skilled at sales, highly motivated, and prepared to work long hours to build this new business. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success selling instructional products and services, possesses knowledge of the K-12 sector, works well in a fast-paced company, has high energy, and is driven to achieve sales goals.
Develop and maintain expertise in ADI’s products.
- Deliver high quality, consultative discussions to identify customer needs and align ADI’s products and services to address those needs.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the educational marketplace, industry trends, funding developments, and ADI products.
- Build and nurture relationships with decision-makers.
- Research territory trends, competition, and funding sources to strategically drive new sales.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, forecasts, account plans, and territory management activities as required.
- Develop and maintain a full business pipeline of prospective clients and assume all territory management in assigned territory.
- Devise and implement effective campaigns within the assigned region.
- Give online presentations or demonstrations about ADI products and services.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues are resolved.
- Continually identify or develop potential work-process improvements.
- BA/BS Degree
- 1+ years successful sales experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new software programs
- Must be able to travel
- Proven knowledge of the education sector
- CRM experience
Other Information about the Position
- Time Commitment: Full-Time
- Location: Remote
Benefits & Compensation
Compensation: Base Salary + Commission
- Health Insurance Reimbursement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position will be accepted immediately. The start date is negotiable.