Marketing Content Specialist
We are looking for a savvy content specialist to guide and develop the content creation process for our brand. As a content specialist, you will be required to research and define desired target audiences, manage the content creation and publishing process, and monitor consumer and content metrics. To ensure success as a content specialist, you should show a keen eye for detail and be highly creative.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, email campaigns, and social media.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar.
- A portfolio of published work.
- Excellent computer skills with Adobe and MS Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
- Education experience
- Creating print and video-based promotional materials
- Use of marketing technology applications such as web analytics and Google AdWords
Other Information about the Position
Time Commitment: Full time
Location: Austin, TX
Benefits & Compensation
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance Reimbursement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Send the following to: email@example.com
- A cover letter that outlines how you meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
Applications for this position will be accepted immediately. The start date is negotiable.