The Instructional Designer is responsible for creating high-quality instructional materials for science, math, or engineering using the Argument-Driven Inquiry (ADI) model. If you have a passion for writing and education and want to transform the teaching and learning of STEM in schools, this is a great opportunity.
Create high-quality content aligned with the ADI instructional model.
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, etc.)
- Maintain high-quality professional learning experiences by helping to prepare face-to-face and virtual professional learning experiences
- Consults, analyzes, and develops highly engaging and interactive learning solutions based on the ADI instructional model.
- Partners and collaborates with other learning professionals to create consistent instructional materials
- Remains a thought leader in instructional design and innovation.
- Designs learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural differences that may apply.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree required
Master’s in Instructional Design preferred
Experience designing, developing, and delivering science, math, or engineering lessons.
Professional appearance and attitude at all times.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Strong project management and leadership skills to achieve design target timelines
Benefits & Compensation
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance Reimbursement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter that outlines how you meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
- Resume or CV