The Instructional Designer is a team member who will help create high-quality instructional materials for science, math, and engineering.
What you will be doing...
The focus of the work will be creating content using the Argument-Driven Inquiry instructional model. You will be responsible for:
- Creating high-quality instructional materials in science, math, and engineering
- Creating high-quality assessments in science, math, and engineering
- Helping to maintain and update the ADI Learning Hub with new resources (see www.adilearninghub.com)
Location: Austin, TX
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Bachelor’s degree in science, mathematics, engineering, or science education, math education, or engineering education (or related field).
Experience teaching science, mathematics, or engineering.
Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and balance work on multiple projects.
Demonstrated ability to use educational technology, “pick up” new technologies quickly, and troubleshoot “blockers.”
Excellent written and oral communication.
Master’s degree in science, mathematics, engineering, or science education, math education, or engineering education (or related field).
Experience creating instructional materials in science, mathematics, or engineering
Widely read in education and at least one content area (science, mathematics, or engineering), with strong reading and thinking skills.
Strong collaboration skills.
Ability to receive and apply feedback.
Benefits & Compensation
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Health insurance
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off and holidays
Send the following to: email@example.com
- A cover letter that outlines how you meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
- Resume or CV