Education Partnership Specialist
The Education Partnership Specialist (EPS) is a “relationship builder” and an integral part of ADI’s Programs Team. The ideal candidate will become an expert on ADI’s products and services and then create, cultivate, and maintain partnerships with schools and districts as a way to achieve revenue targets. The new hire must be highly motivated, creative, and enjoy helping others. The ideal candidate has a background in education, works well in a fast-paced company, has high energy, and is driven to achieve goals.
Develop and maintain expertise in ADI’s products and services
- Deliver high-quality, consultative discussions and presentations to identify customer needs and align ADI’s products and services to address those needs.
- Build positive relationships with established school districts in your territory
- Proactively develop new partnerships with school districts, educational service districts, and other institutions (such as universities and museums) and in your territory
- Plan, organize and create events in collaboration with partners
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of current trends in education as well as school and district pain points.
- Build and nurture relationships with Superintendents, Department Heads, etc.
- Devise and implement effective campaigns within assigned region/territory
- Assist schools with vendor paperwork, contracts, and Requests for Proposals
Bachelor’s degree required
Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Professional appearance and attitude at all times.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Strong project management and leadership skills to achieve design target timelines
Benefits & Compensation
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance Reimbursement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter that outlines how you meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
- Resume or CV