Customer Success Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer-focused Customer Success Assistant to join our close-knit, goals-driven, and highly collaborative company. We are looking for someone to undertake a variety of customer-service-focused tasks to support districts, teachers, and students.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services and assist customers with questions
- Assist customers as needed with setting up and navigating programs or software associated with a product or service
- Respond and resolve customer queries and complaints in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, online meetings, or chat and keep detailed records
- Follow up with customers to ensure issues are resolved
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Continually identify work-process improvement
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as needed
- Assist in creating support videos and other informational tools (such as responses to frequently asked questions) about ADI online resources for the Knowledge Base.
- Enroll customers in online platforms (such as the ADI Learning Hub)
- Responding to customer needs through the chat-based support tool for teachers in the ADI Learning Hub
High School Diploma
Positive, flexible, and friendly
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Ability to stay organized and prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
Other Information about the Position
Austin, TX (in office, not negotiable)
Benefits & Compensation
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance Reimbursement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Send the following to: email@example.com
- A cover letter that outlines how you meet the minimum qualifications of the position.